Knowing that school will start soon again, my two little creepy creatures wanted to spend the last day of vacations playing on the beach. I just covered myself in sunscreen and sat there watching them play.
After a while they both needed to dry, despite how they love water everyone knows the damage it could cause in their tiny metallic gears.
I was almost falling asleep, listening to the sound of waves, when someone hit me with a shell. I looked and just saw two awfully ugly kids growling and creeping on the sand. Then, out of the blue, Jules started screaming…
– Chucky!!!!!Chucky and Damien!!!!
– You know those…things?, i asked.
– They are my cousins!!!
– Hey Jules!!!, how’s you little one?, they both said at the same time.
– I’m great! Now i live with Verne and this woman in a very nice castle, we’re on vacations now. How is the family? Have you seen my parents?
– Oh everyone is fine, they are touring around Russia now, we hate the cold so decided to spend a few days in this island. We’re staying in that cave, very comfy!!
– That is great, please do tell them i miss them, and that i am waiting for them in Ame’s castle, ok?
– Sure we will!!!
I gave them both the landmark to my place, so they could find Jules in case his family decides to pick him up someday. They were chatting for hours, and even Verne started to like the two scary kids (they’re soooo damm ugly) and asked them to visit us sometime. We layed on the beach, ate some marshmallows and watched the sun set in the last day of vacations.
The next morning me and the creepies headed home, and Chucky and Damien decided to stay in the island a couple of weeks more, before joining the rest of the crew in Russia.
Something tells me we’ll see those two again…