Suddenly the tea party was interrupted by the sound of thunders and we could hear the steps of the Queen’s army quickly approaching. Not knowing what to do Amelie stayed in her chair, slowly drinking tea and eating a cupcake.
– Hurry Amelie, if she gets us she’ll cut our heads off!!!!
– Who?, she asked.
– Amelie, The Red Queen!!!!!!
– But, but…i saw her downstairs and she seemed nice!!
– You better start running now… just saying, said a voice.
– Who are you?, asked Amelie.
– My name is Amelie, but everyone here knows me as the Cheshire Kitty.
– Oh, i see Amelie is a very common name here!!
– Yes, and we’re all mad here, so you two better start running!
– But where to?, asked the Mad Hatter.
– See that big mirror? Just close your eyes and walk through it, you’ll be safe if you’re fast enough!!
Soon they found themselves in the snow, it was cold and they had no idea where to go. Luckily they found two people sitting on a bench, under the snow…
-Hey there, who are you?
– I am TweedleDee and this is my sister TweedleDum. We’re waiting for the bus.
– But there is no road here, i don’t think there’s a bus either.
– Foreigners, the twins replied at the same time.
– I found you!!!!! Now you’re going to regret not inviting me to that damm party!!!!!!!
They were so impressed with the twins that they forgot about the evil queen. Now they had nowhere to run to…
– You, little girl, you’ll be painting those damm white roses, and i want them red!!! Red like blood, red like cherries, red like…like tomatoes!!! I just want them red, capiche?
– Noooooo that is not red, that is orange!!! Orange like….oranges!! I want them red, stupid girl, red…REEEEEEEEED!!!!
Amelie kept painting as fast as she could, but the queen kept screaming like mad. They are all truly mad here, she thought.
It was so cold her fingers were turning blue…and that damm queen kept screaming. Just when she was about to shout she saw something shining between the tree’s branches…
– An axe and a knife?
– Shhh grab them Amelie…grab them and do what you came here for, said a voice behind the tree.
– But who are you?, asked Amelie.
– I am Amylee, but most people here know me as the White Queen.
– And where is your crown? Why should i trust you?
– I don’t like crowns, i prefer teacups. And i doubt you’re in a position to choose, dear…
She thought the White Queen was right after all, so grabbed the axe and the knife. Right after grabbing the magic weapons she felt fire inside her, fire burning inside …her clothes changed colour too and she became someone totally different.
– WTF? Said the Red Queen. And those were her last words.
– Off with your head!!!!! Said Amelie.
– Ok, now i want my cupcake back!!